Thursday, December 07, 2006

What kind of robot do you want?

It's exam time here at Hikami Nishi, and that was one of the questions on the paper I made and just marked. The majority of kids wrote pretty boring stuff about cooking or cleaning robots along the lines of:
I want cleaning robot. Because I don’t like cleaning.
I want to creaning robot and cooking robot. Becouse my room is very mess and I can’t cooking. It looks like to small human. name is creaning love robot and cooking love robot. This robot is 1000000 yen.
But this particular one caught my eye:
I want to destoroi macine. It can destoroi the city. I don’t like North Koria and USA. It looks like GUNDOM. Robote name is Destoroier. It is high quarity and very expenceve. Destoroier as storong as newclear weapon.
Yeah, nice.
Also, the following one is EXACTLY what I would have written:
I want a “Doraemon”. Because he has very useful item. He can help me. He looks like cat. But his clor is blue. His name is “Doraemon”. He have a red tale. When it pull, what happen by Doraemon. I have not enough money to buy a Doraemon, but if made a Doraemon, I work hard and buy. What help to excite. I look forward to.
I look forward to too. And finally the best one out of the lot:
I want the robot that can fly over the sky. Because I want to go near the cloud. The robot is lovely shape. The name of the robot is Riro. I hope that the robot is made sometime.
That's deeeeeeeep. I was impressed by my kids.

3 comments:

Stew said...

Awww... I hope that robot is made sometime too.

Anonymous said...

This was the most awesome post ever.

I looking forward also to a very useful Doraemon.

Unknown said...

You should ask them "What kind of husband or wife do you want?". The answers might look something like this:

"I want cleaning robot. Because I don’t like cleaning.I want to creaning robot and cooking robot. Becouse my room is very mess and I can’t cooking. It looks like to small human. name is creaning love robot and cooking love robot. This robot is 1000000 yen"