Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Seasons Greetings from my kids

My kids are cute:
Dear Tomofumi, Happy Christmas! This year was good for me and I hope it was for you too. My best memory is made a girlfriend. I hope that you strong came to high school. Thankyou for your nice batting. Yours, Akinobu
Dear Akinobu, Merry Christmas! was it a good year for you this year? was for me. Thankyou for your nice pitching and nice playing. I hope that you and she become a best couple. Sincerely, Tomofumi
But also strange:
Dear Masado [maybe, can't really read his writing], 2006 was busy year for you, buy your new load was opened. And I hope you more happy. Now I hear it snows. This years getting colder. How I feel inside. Losing my concentration. I just need more time. Some how I'll make it there. I just need more time. You are nice gay. Hope you have Happy Holidays. LOVE

No comments: