Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wow.

I have just seen the best thing ever on TV. I'm not even mocking, I love this. I think I will start watching more TV at 2 in the morning.

I love living in a country where I can just randomly turn on the TV and see a man in a white suit and red top hat with massive shades popping with an old man in shabby work clothes to quality 80s electro in a studio that looks like a kids Saturday morning show.

The rest of the show was equally fresh, consisting as it was entirely of dance offs between various crews called things like HYPNOTIC BOOGIE, CHEEKY CLOWNZ and EGU-SPLOSION and dancers such as SEXY CAT MAIKO. 'Super Chample' could quite possibly become my favourite show.



(EDIT:had a crap version recorded with my digicam but someone has already uploaded a good one to Youtube. That internet eh?)

In fact, looking at Youtube, theres a few good ones there if you're bored at work (the kids are off for spring holiday) including this 'beauty girls dance battle' which was on yesterday and is a lot of fun and an older AMAZING one which just gets better and better, some of the stuff there, looks completely impossible.

No comments: